! Murcia Today – April 1-3, 2022: Equimur Horse Show At The Ifepa Exhibition Center In Torre Pacheco
Tickets to see the famous horse show and exhibition range from 5 to 20 euros
For this special weekend at the beginning of April, the Region of Murcia becomes the epicenter of the national equestrian world, since EQUIMUR is one of the most important equestrian events and a must for the thousands of professional riders and horse enthusiasts who visit every year.
EQUIMUR stands out from other horse shows by its multidisciplinary program, including a wide variety of competitions and events, as well as a large shopping mall with nearly a hundred participating companies, and a catering area.
Visitors will also be able to see the horses compete in their respective paddocks and boxes.
What’s happening at EQUIMUR 2022
- Great horse shows (Saturday & Sunday)
- Spanish Purebred Competition (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Cowboy Dressage Competition (Training) (Saturday)
- National and regional dressage competition (training) (Friday)
- Alta Escuela Competition (Saturday)
- Driving competition (Sunday)
- National Forge Championship (Saturday and Sunday)
- Raid competition (Sunday)
- Ponies Jump Show (Sunday)
- Workshops and information conferences for professionals and the general public (equine dentistry, horse-assisted therapies, pathologies (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Catering area (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Commercial zone
- …and much more!
EQUIMUR timetable 2022
- Friday April 1: from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday April 2: from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday April 3: from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Buy your tickets for EQUIMUR 2022
The ticket price is 10 euros, or 7 euros if you buy with a discount voucher or get a ticket online in advance.
Tickets just for the shows cost 5 euros. Alternatively, there is a special voucher which gives access for the full three days which costs 20 euros and includes the shows.
Avenida D. Gerardo Molina, 117, 30700 Torre Pacheco (Murcia)
Phone : (+34)968 336 383
The IFEPA Fair and Exhibition Center of the Region of Murcia(the Palacio de Ferias y Exposiciones Región de Murcia IFEPA) has become one of the most important business meeting points for professionals in southeastern Spain, operating since 1984.
IFEPA hosts numerous cultural and trade fairs, public exhibitions and events throughout the year, including the annual fair equestrian and dog shows, wedding fair, antiques fair, car and tourism fair, as well as musical entertainment.
The exhibition center covers 57,098 m2, with indoor and outdoor exhibition areas and on-site parking for over 2,500 vehicles. In addition to the main exhibition spaces, IFEPA also houses a café, restaurant, VIP lounge and several meeting and meeting rooms.
The center is ideally located in the center of the region, in the middle of the Murcia-Cartagena axis and close to the international airport of Corvera, the large population and the high number of tourists in the Mar Menor area guaranteeing an excellent standard attendance at all the events it hosts.
The IFEPA Exhibition Center hosts a number of annual events at the national level in collaboration with various organizations, associations and organizations from various sectors, as well as other cultural, sporting and community activities.
Tickets for the various events can be purchased directly at the IFEPA ticket office.
Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Note that these are general opening hours, although times vary during fairs and exhibitions.